Wednesday, August 03, 2005

First Post!

Lets see, went to work at PC. In one of those slow periods at work, waiting for stuff to be tested. D talked about how he's using his corp to pay off his mortgage. Smart guy. I just switched from contractor to employee a month or so ago June 27. I guess I should give my info as this is my first post.
Single, but with Claire for 5+ years now, living together 1+ years.
No kids, 31 years old.
Hobbies (that I actually do) tennis, golf, video games, travel
After coming back from Nova Scotia, decided to go healthy. I'm running 4+ days a week, so happy my knee can handle it with a brace.
Whats in the news... lotsa NHL signings after the lockout, Iggy back in Calgary, awesome!
Plane crash in TO, nobody killed tho. Good. Dont like flying.
More US troops killed in Iraq.
Immediate plans?
  • Looking forward to golf on Aug 18th (first perk of job)
  • Help build deck for mom
  • Finish bloody SAIT diploma (waiting on extension request)
  • Get ready for boxing in sept
Well thats it for now. Hopefully I can keep this up since i have a laptop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home