Thursday, August 04, 2005

Veggie Pate

Ever had Veggie-Pate? is friggin great, except is pretty hard to find in alberta, so I make my own. Anyways i just ate a large amount of this stuff, and i dont think i'll be eating again for a few weeks!


I had a normal work day today. P and D are back so hopefully I'll get more to do. Working on a chart for D.
S from work (nice guy from Yugo) and I are setting up a tennis game for next monday - that'll be nice, hopefully hes pretty good, but should be fun either way. G plays too, maybe play him sometime too.
Claires gone to Canmore for a couple days to help her parents sort out their basement. Friggin cat (Tugger) puked and pooped in the basement, I dont know what his problem is, maybe he's getting old because he has a pretty stress free life.
I'm going to Lacombe tomorrow to finally get started on that deck.
Whats in the news?
  • my friggin stocks took a beating today, how does Bank of Montreal drop 4% in one day?
  • Apple "invented" a new mouse with more than one button, big whoop! The rest of the world did that 10+ years ago, but somehow Apple is so creative.
Meeting for Paul for coffee tonight at 730. Dont know if i'll be going for a run today. it might be a good idea to let my knees rest every other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home