Monday, August 08, 2005

The Deck

So its been an interesting few days since my last post. I got sick on friday. I went to Kane's on the way to mom&dads. Always a good time there. Anyway we started the deck Saturday around noon ( I was hoping to start by 9). All the wood and materials were ready to go, and we had the plan.
Weather was great. Me, dad, and stefan worked on it, it went pretty good. My dad didnt really stick to the plan too closely, but I dont think it'll collapse or anything. We just got the main level done, i'm not sure how the rest will get done after ignoring the plan, oh well. I just work here.
Got probably the worst sore throat of my life friday night, i was dropping straight echinacea without effect. had a sore throat all weekend and took today off work to re-coop.
Watched the UFC event on saturday and hung out with Kane some more.
Played WC sunday night. Went to the dentist today, no cavities, yay.
Runny nose, going through alot of kleenex, not sure if i should go to work, but i think i will.
Whats in the news?
  • Peter Jennings died
  • Shuttle return delayed
  • Oil above $63 - shouldnt have sold me Suncor!
Saw a bit of Bush's energy plan speech, some of it sounded pretty good in fact. Tax rebates for buying effiecient cars, talk of nuclear tech, etc. Of course he talked more about how great coal is though. oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home